dimarts, 18 de setembre de 2007

Rugby and TV: Mission Impossible.

I've been trying really hard but it's been an impossible mission! Ups! F**king football beat me again. After visiting the Drunken Bull and the Irish Pub and checking that they weren't going to allow me to watch Scotland vs Romania's rugby match I decided to quit.
At this very precise moment I'm at home and the score is Scotland 42, Romania 0. I'm extra motivated because of the score. I don't like Romania very much, personal reasons...

Scotland team:
1 Gavin Kerr, 2 Ross Ford, 3 Euan Murray, 4 Nathan Hines, 5 Jim Hamilton, 6 Jason White (c), 7 Allister Hogg, 8 Simon Taylor, 9 Mike Blair, 10 Dan Parks, 11 Chris Paterson, 12 Rob Dewey, 13 Simon Webster, 14 Sean Lamont, 15 Rory Lamont. Replacements: 16 Scott Lawson, 17 Craig Smith, 18 Scott MacLeod, 19 Kelly Brown, 20 Chris Cusiter, 21 Hugo Southwell, 22 Nikki Walker.
Mission Impossible...